runGui is DHCAE Tools’ job control system for OpenFOAM® and CalculiX.
- runGui provides convenient access to CastNet, ParaView, blueCFD (Windows), bConverged (Windows), CalculiX, documentation etc.
- You can run the CastNet scripts with runGui easily.
- You can manage your simulations effectively with runGui: start, stop, kill or restart your simulations, clean your case directory, check or modify important case settings etc.
- runGui visualises your simulation monitoring, for example residuals, probes, time steps, Courant number etc.
- With runGui, you can modify solver settings and schemes during runtime safely. Modified values are checked for correct syntax and complex scheme descriptions can be built up from responsive drop down menus.
- Numerous OpenFOAM® utilities are supported by runGui: Applicable patch names are provided in drop down lists, utility options and parameters are presented and filled with default settings. Quick default selection menus speed up your workflow. File selectors provide convenient file management.
- Wizards are available to guide you through complex workflows.
- Mapping procedures between OpenFOAM® and CalculiX are provided, for example for temperature or pressure mapping.
Best of all: runGui as part of CastNet is provided free to all CastNet users!
runGui helps you to run your simulations in a reliable, stable and convenient way.
runGui is available for Linux and blueCAPE’s blueCFD ports for Windows.